08/07/2013 8:34amSouth Sudan's suspended ruling party secretary-general petitioned the Supreme Court on Wednesday to overturn and declare unconstitutional an order by the president that restricted him from movement outside of the capital and speaking to the press, his lawyer said.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 10 takeaways from Donald Trump's Republican Convention
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Judge likely to order new trial for Orem man convicted of murdering wife
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'