08/07/2013 8:34amSouth Sudan's suspended ruling party secretary-general petitioned the Supreme Court on Wednesday to overturn and declare unconstitutional an order by the president that restricted him from movement outside of the capital and speaking to the press, his lawyer said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill