08/07/2013 8:34amSouth Sudan's suspended ruling party secretary-general petitioned the Supreme Court on Wednesday to overturn and declare unconstitutional an order by the president that restricted him from movement outside of the capital and speaking to the press, his lawyer said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop