08/01/2013 10:42amThe United Nations says four people were injured in the crash landing in Ethiopia of a helicopter en route to South Sudan for use by the U.N. World Food Program.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- On eve of convention, Democratic chair announces resignation
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection