07/31/2013 7:47amZimbabwe's July 31 elections pit the determination of Robert Mugabe to extend his 33 year rule of the southern African country against the challenge from former trade union leader Morgan Tsvangirai. It is the 11th time Zimbabweans have voted in national elections since the country became independent in 1980.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease