07/31/2013 7:47amZimbabwe's July 31 elections pit the determination of Robert Mugabe to extend his 33 year rule of the southern African country against the challenge from former trade union leader Morgan Tsvangirai. It is the 11th time Zimbabweans have voted in national elections since the country became independent in 1980.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say