07/31/2013 7:47amZimbabwe's July 31 elections pit the determination of Robert Mugabe to extend his 33 year rule of the southern African country against the challenge from former trade union leader Morgan Tsvangirai. It is the 11th time Zimbabweans have voted in national elections since the country became independent in 1980.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- 28 pounds of meth seized after traffic stop in St. George
- Two men arrested in alleged kidnapping, assault of 17-year-old boys
- Remains found in High Uintas believed to be Australian hiker missing since 2011
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Libertarian Gary Johnson: 'We should embrace immigration'
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble