09/29/2013 12:03pmIn Utah and across the country, new online insurance marketplaces are scheduled to open for business Tuesday as part of the new federal health overhaul. Utah officials have opted to have the federal government run its marketplace for individuals, while the state continues running its online marketplace for small businesses, which was created in 2009.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment