09/29/2013 12:03pmIn Utah and across the country, new online insurance marketplaces are scheduled to open for business Tuesday as part of the new federal health overhaul. Utah officials have opted to have the federal government run its marketplace for individuals, while the state continues running its online marketplace for small businesses, which was created in 2009.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Beaver County sheriff cleared of wrongdoing following lengthy investigation
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 5 staff selections
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Disbarred lawyer pleads guilty to Houston auto sales scam