07/03/2013 9:59pmAs menus for Fourth of July barbecues are finalized, some may find an aversion to green, healthy salads. However, culinary expert Diane Sheya recommends adding more healthy side dishes instead of some of the holiday's more traditional staples.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes