07/03/2013 9:59pmAs menus for Fourth of July barbecues are finalized, some may find an aversion to green, healthy salads. However, culinary expert Diane Sheya recommends adding more healthy side dishes instead of some of the holiday's more traditional staples.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'