07/03/2013 9:59pmAs menus for Fourth of July barbecues are finalized, some may find an aversion to green, healthy salads. However, culinary expert Diane Sheya recommends adding more healthy side dishes instead of some of the holiday's more traditional staples.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival