04/08/2013 8:46pmMost accidental prescription drug overdoses happen when patients think they should not feel any pain, or when they're looking for an easy way to solve their problems. The truth is you will have pain and you will have problems, but medication is not always the answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'