01/14/2013 10:49pmRight now, we have more people wanting to get stuck with a needle than we've had in years. They're racing to get flu shots, even though we're well into the flu season — and while the demand is high, the supply is low in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- County releases list of homeless site evaluation committee members
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Patrick Kinahan: Few teams can travel like BYU football
- Domo announces software upgrades, welcomes presidents of Chicago Cubs, Pixar for yearly conference
- Hard times for Sears as retailer notes doubt about future