01/31/2014 9:51pmThe State of Utah's Division of Consumer Protection is investigating claims about locksmith pricing practices and address listings that may lead consumers to believe they're dialing a local locksmith company.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man opens fire on them, police say
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig