12/09/2013 10:58pmOn Nov. 18 dozens of children at a San Juan County elementary school became sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning. The school didn't have CO detectors. As KSL Investigators found out, the problem reaches hundreds of schools statewide.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election