11/11/2013 5:44pmThe topic of runaways is not often talked about by families, police, or even the media. This year alone, more than 2,000 Utah kids have run away from home. One of those cases was Michaela Kerby, and her experience was not good.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response