05/20/2013 11:25pmFrom concerns about malpractice to possible criminal acts, if you have a complaint against a doctor you're encouraged to file it with one state agency. However, an investigation found those complaints are considered private unless formal action is taken.
Browse by Day Archive
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Say hello to Snap Inc.