05/20/2013 11:25pmFrom concerns about malpractice to possible criminal acts, if you have a complaint against a doctor you're encouraged to file it with one state agency. However, an investigation found those complaints are considered private unless formal action is taken.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit