11/19/2012 1:30pmJay McFarland and Amy Iverson join the Broswer 5.0's Scott Hawes to talk about a new deodorant: DEO Perfume Candy. These little hard candies, developed from findings discovered by Japanese researchers, claim that "when ingested, rose oil exudes aromatic compounds, such as geraniol, through the skin." The question is, will anybody smell Jay?
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- 4 ways to use your credit card rewards points (and help LDS missionaries) - SPONSORED
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter