11/19/2012 1:30pmJay McFarland and Amy Iverson join the Broswer 5.0's Scott Hawes to talk about a new deodorant: DEO Perfume Candy. These little hard candies, developed from findings discovered by Japanese researchers, claim that "when ingested, rose oil exudes aromatic compounds, such as geraniol, through the skin." The question is, will anybody smell Jay?
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Record heat, dismal snowpack paint lackluster water year
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters