11/19/2012 1:30pmJay McFarland and Amy Iverson join the Broswer 5.0's Scott Hawes to talk about a new deodorant: DEO Perfume Candy. These little hard candies, developed from findings discovered by Japanese researchers, claim that "when ingested, rose oil exudes aromatic compounds, such as geraniol, through the skin." The question is, will anybody smell Jay?
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- First-ever SLC tech summit seeks to shape Utah into national and global hub
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal