11/19/2012 1:30pmJay McFarland and Amy Iverson join the Broswer 5.0's Scott Hawes to talk about a new deodorant: DEO Perfume Candy. These little hard candies, developed from findings discovered by Japanese researchers, claim that "when ingested, rose oil exudes aromatic compounds, such as geraniol, through the skin." The question is, will anybody smell Jay?
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Judge weighs privacy in prescription-drug database case
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later