11/19/2012 1:30pmJay McFarland and Amy Iverson join the Broswer 5.0's Scott Hawes to talk about a new deodorant: DEO Perfume Candy. These little hard candies, developed from findings discovered by Japanese researchers, claim that "when ingested, rose oil exudes aromatic compounds, such as geraniol, through the skin." The question is, will anybody smell Jay?
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Utah's primary turnout already 'surpassing a snoozer' election