11/19/2012 1:10pmMillions of people take photos on Instagram every day. They then use hashtags to mark where they were taken -- -and make it easier for others to find them. And the hashtag #OgdenOnly is growing in popularity -- with more than a thousand tags in just a few months. Tim Sessions is the man behind it and joined us live in studio.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers