11/30/2012 5:07pm— The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) has renewed its agreement with the Ford Racing High Performance Driving School, based at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, which names the Ford Racing High Performance Driving School the Official Driving School of NASA.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- A weight-neutral approach to health
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- The Latest: Italy backs G-7 action on climate, migrants
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old