07/16/2014 1:15pmWe intensively teach children to high-five and often use it as a reward when a child does something good, but we never think something so adorable could backfire.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal