02/01/2014 11:20amPope Francis told members of a missionary movement Saturday they must respect local customs and bishops' guidance while globally spreading the faith, saying the Catholic Church's overall unity is more important than the details of their own practices.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl