01/23/2014 10:35amThe American Civil Liberties Union is suing a school board in Louisiana, alleging officials at one of its schools harassed a sixth-grader because of his Buddhist faith and that the district routinely pushes Christian beliefs.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates