01/23/2014 10:35amThe American Civil Liberties Union is suing a school board in Louisiana, alleging officials at one of its schools harassed a sixth-grader because of his Buddhist faith and that the district routinely pushes Christian beliefs.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter