01/05/2014 12:23pmPope Francis says his upcoming trip to the Holy Land aims to boost relations with Orthodox Christians. But the three-day visit in May also underscores Francis' close ties to the Jewish community, his outreach to Muslims and the Vatican's longstanding call for peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'