11/28/2013 6:06pmMembers of a Mormon congregation in a Salt Lake City suburb encountered someone they thought was a homeless man at church on Sunday. What they did not know was the man was a bishop for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations