11/28/2013 6:06pmMembers of a Mormon congregation in a Salt Lake City suburb encountered someone they thought was a homeless man at church on Sunday. What they did not know was the man was a bishop for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- UK police find 'significant' evidence; May slams US on leaks
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban