11/18/2013 6:42pmA United Methodist pastor was convicted Monday of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding and could be defrocked after a high-profile trial that has rekindled debate over the denomination's policy on gay marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- Canyons School District settles lawsuit with family of girl molested on bus
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- US locations with the highest gas prices