10/18/2013 11:15amThe head of the Vatican Museums warned Thursday he might be forced to limit the number of visitors to the Sistine Chapel if its new air conditioning and air purification systems don't significantly reduce "dangerous" pollution levels.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Man accused of killing man with car after dispute over dog is charged with murder
- Mt. Pleasant woman charged with asking boy to take topless photo