09/18/2013 11:15amA Tennessee woman will be allowed to name her 8-month-old son "Messiah," a judge ruled Wednesday, overturning an order from another judge who said the boy's name should be changed to Martin because "`Messiah' is a title that is held only by Jesus Christ."
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV