09/18/2013 11:15amA Tennessee woman will be allowed to name her 8-month-old son "Messiah," a judge ruled Wednesday, overturning an order from another judge who said the boy's name should be changed to Martin because "`Messiah' is a title that is held only by Jesus Christ."
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak