09/18/2013 11:15amA Tennessee woman will be allowed to name her 8-month-old son "Messiah," a judge ruled Wednesday, overturning an order from another judge who said the boy's name should be changed to Martin because "`Messiah' is a title that is held only by Jesus Christ."
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'