09/18/2013 11:15amA Tennessee woman will be allowed to name her 8-month-old son "Messiah," a judge ruled Wednesday, overturning an order from another judge who said the boy's name should be changed to Martin because "`Messiah' is a title that is held only by Jesus Christ."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Man arrested in arson investigation after fire engulfs Heber City home
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route