07/28/2013 6:51pmPope Francis' historic trip to his home continent ended Sunday after a marathon weeklong visit to Brazil that drew millions of people onto the sands of Rio de Janeiro's iconic Copacabana beach and appeared to reinvigorate the clergy and faithful alike in the world's largest Catholic country.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- London attacker cheerful, joking on eve of deadly rampage
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent