07/28/2013 6:51pmPope Francis' historic trip to his home continent ended Sunday after a marathon weeklong visit to Brazil that drew millions of people onto the sands of Rio de Janeiro's iconic Copacabana beach and appeared to reinvigorate the clergy and faithful alike in the world's largest Catholic country.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial