07/28/2013 6:51pmPope Francis' historic trip to his home continent ended Sunday after a marathon weeklong visit to Brazil that drew millions of people onto the sands of Rio de Janeiro's iconic Copacabana beach and appeared to reinvigorate the clergy and faithful alike in the world's largest Catholic country.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections