07/21/2013 10:47pmLeading up to Pioneer Day there are the fireworks, rodeos, and of course, the largest parade in the state. But July 24th in Utah is more than all that. It commemorates the arrival of Mormon settlers to the Salt Lake Valley in 1847.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Woman dies after car hits her in intersection
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- SLC the 5th most affordable NBA location, study says
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?