07/21/2013 10:47pmLeading up to Pioneer Day there are the fireworks, rodeos, and of course, the largest parade in the state. But July 24th in Utah is more than all that. It commemorates the arrival of Mormon settlers to the Salt Lake Valley in 1847.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Top 15 states ranked by test scores