06/21/2013 6:14pmElder Siosiua Andrew Taufa, 20, of Salt Lake City, a missionary serving in the Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, died Wednesday after coming into contact with a high-voltage wire atop a building.
Browse by Day Archive
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- UK parents halt court battle over their sick baby Charlie
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting