05/22/2013 11:17amSince the passing of Sister Frances J. Monson, people from all around the world have expressed their condolences and offered touching words of tribute and comfort. Here's a look at some of the tributes in her honor from around the Web.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump sides with French winner, at least now
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash