04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo to San Diego
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel