04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say