04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Charges: Men forced kidnapped teens to drink gasoline, threatened them with chainsaw
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Recovery of missing hiker's remains provides peace, answers for Australian family
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo