04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 2 sweetened drinks per day could double risk of diabetes, study says