04/03/2013 9:44amA recent survey found that nearly half of the Christians in the United States believe the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will happen in the next 40 years — perhaps contributing to the "doomsday prepper" movement in America.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Authorities: Bus driver didn't brake before hitting big rig
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time