02/28/2013 10:17pmBenedict XVI left the Catholic Church in unprecedented limbo Thursday as he became the first pope in 600 years to resign, capping a tearful day of farewells that included an extraordinary pledge of obedience to his successor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Higher than average temperatures to bring accelerated snowmelt, swelling waterways
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- 97-year-old Utah woman sends grandsons in WWII bomber to remember her late husband