02/28/2013 10:17pmBenedict XVI left the Catholic Church in unprecedented limbo Thursday as he became the first pope in 600 years to resign, capping a tearful day of farewells that included an extraordinary pledge of obedience to his successor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- Sandy Hook PSA warns of subtle signs of gun violence
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone