02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president