02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- WSU student creates Jimmy Fallon parody video hoping to score internship
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl