02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Parent's Guide: Is 'Legend of Tarzan' appropriate for kids?