02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Charges: Man tries to rob victim of shoes, shoots him in stomach