02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Police: Woman targeted man with autism, stole ID
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators