02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections