02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Chaffetz letter: Tweet from Bryce Canyon shows 'coordination' with White House
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona