02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- Is 'The BFG' too scary for your little ones?