02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets