02/12/2013 9:57amBrigham City paid the ACLU $11,000 to cover legal fees accumulated during a dispute over free speech zones that erupted at the LDS temple open house last year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- Is 'The BFG' too scary for your little ones?