02/12/2013 9:57amBrigham City paid the ACLU $11,000 to cover legal fees accumulated during a dispute over free speech zones that erupted at the LDS temple open house last year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash