02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes